You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Defaulttab for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Defaulttab from your PCSearch Results, LLC
. You can find out more on Search Results, LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\defaulttab\defaulttab folder (same installation drive as Windows). Defaulttab's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\defaulttab\defaulttab\uninstalldt.exe. DefaultTabStart.exe is the Defaulttab's main executable file and it occupies about 49.12 KB (50296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Defaulttab. They take 2.11 MB (2217216
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabStart.exe (49.12 KB)
- DefaultTabUninstaller.exe (52.64 KB)
- FileHelpSetup.exe (1.40 MB)
- uninstalldt.exe (629.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Defaulttab. Click on the links below for other Defaulttab versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Defaulttab from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Defaulttab:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Defaulttab is an application marketed by the software company Search Results, LLC. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Defaulttab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Defaulttab from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Defaulttab or simply activate the Search field and type in "Defaulttab". The Defaulttab app will be found very quickly. When you select Defaulttab in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Defaulttab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Defaulttab.
8. After uninstalling Defaulttab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Defaulttab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Defaulttab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Defaulttab by Search Results, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Defaulttab by Search Results, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Defaulttab supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 12:16:31.260