This page contains complete information on how to remove DefaultTab for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DefaultTab from your systemSearch Results, LLC
. More information on Search Results, LLC can be found here
. Usually the DefaultTab application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DefaultTab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\uninstalldt.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DefaultTabStart.exe is the DefaultTab's primary executable file and it takes close to 49.12 KB (50296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DefaultTab. They take 1.45 MB (1516936
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabStart.exe (49.12 KB)
- DefaultTabStart64.exe (52.62 KB)
- DTUpdate.exe (105.00 KB)
- uninstalldt.exe (162.06 KB)
- update.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DefaultTab. You can find below info on other releases of DefaultTab:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DefaultTab:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DefaultTab when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
DefaultTab is an application released by the software company Search Results, LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DefaultTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DefaultTab from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DefaultTab or simply activate the Search field and type in "DefaultTab". If it is installed on your PC the DefaultTab app will be found automatically. When you click DefaultTab in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DefaultTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DefaultTab.
8. After removing DefaultTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DefaultTab that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DefaultTab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DefaultTab in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:30:59.610