Default is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Default from your computerDefault Company Name
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Default Company Name. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chiavetta Internet MT833UP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 7.31 MB (7669656 bytes) on disk and is called UIMain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Default. They take 7.31 MB (7669656
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Default. For other Default versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Default is a program marketed by Default Company Name. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Default from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Default or simply click the Search field and type in "Default". If it is installed on your PC the Default program will be found very quickly. When you select Default in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Default, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Default.
8. After uninstalling Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Default which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Default with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Default by Default Company Name from your PC, we are not saying that Default by Default Company Name is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Default supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:13:51.253