Default is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Default from your computerDefault Company Name
. Go over here
for more details on Default Company Name. Usually the Default application is found in the C:\Program Files\Vodacom 3G modem directory, depending on the user's option during install. UIMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.57 MB (1648896 bytes) on disk.
Default is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.51 MB (4726920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AssistantServices.exe (269.75 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay.exe (439.75 KB)
- ChangeLanguage.exe (125.25 KB)
- CMUpdater.exe (715.75 KB)
- Diagnoses.exe (432.75 KB)
- EXETimer.exe (206.96 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (60.96 KB)
- KillProcess2.exe (60.96 KB)
- Reload.exe (86.96 KB)
- Replug.exe (39.96 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (291.83 KB)
- ServiceUpdater.exe (121.25 KB)
- UIExec.exe (153.75 KB)
- UIMain.exe (1.57 MB)
This page is about Default version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Default versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Default is a program released by the software company Default Company Name. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Default from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Default or simply activate the Search field and type in "Default". The Default app will be found very quickly. When you click Default in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Default, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Default.
8. After uninstalling Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Default which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Default using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Default by Default Company Name from your computer, we are not saying that Default by Default Company Name is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Default supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:16:10.330