DeepBurner v126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astonsoft\DeepBurner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove DeepBurner v188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Astonsoft\DeepBurner\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Astonsoft\DeepBurner\install.log". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DeepBurner.exe is the DeepBurner v184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.57 MB (3739136 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall DeepBurner v220.127.116.11 from your computer
DeepBurner v18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4602880
bytes) on disk.
- DeepBurner.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- cdrun.exe (649.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DeepBurner v22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall DeepBurner v188.8.131.52.Registry keys:
Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove DeepBurner v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DeepBurner v220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeepBurner v18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DeepBurner v22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the DeepBurner v126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. After you select DeepBurner v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeepBurner v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeepBurner v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing DeepBurner v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeepBurner v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeepBurner v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130