You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Deep Paint for Windows. Usually the Deep Paint application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Hemisphere\Deep Paint folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled DeepPaint.exe and occupies 4.60 MB (4825088 bytes). A way to uninstall Deep Paint from your PC
The following executables are installed together with Deep Paint. They take about 4.72 MB (4954176
bytes) on disk.
- DeepPaint.exe (4.60 MB)
- unwise.exe (126.06 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Deep Paint we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Right Hemisphere\Deep Paint
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Deep Paint
Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Deep Paint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Deep Paint from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deep Paint or simply click the Search field and type in "Deep Paint". The Deep Paint app will be found automatically. When you click Deep Paint in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Deep Paint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deep Paint.
8. After uninstalling Deep Paint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deep Paint which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Paint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130