DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 from your systemDevlib,Inc.
. Further information on Devlib,Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details about DecryptSQL 3.2.0 at http://www.devlib.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DecryptSQL.exe is the DecryptSQL 3.2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.03 MB (2123776 bytes) on disk.
DecryptSQL 3.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2819354
bytes) on disk.
- DecryptSQL.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of DecryptSQL 3.2.0.
DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is an application marketed by Devlib,Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DecryptSQL 3.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DecryptSQL 3.2.0". The DecryptSQL 3.2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select DecryptSQL 3.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DecryptSQL 3.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DecryptSQL 3.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.devlib.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DecryptSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DecryptSQL 3.2.0.
8. After removing DecryptSQL 3.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DecryptSQL 3.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DecryptSQL 3.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by Devlib,Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DecryptSQL 3.2.0 by Devlib,Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DecryptSQL 3.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 10:28:48.753