This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Death Rally for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Death Rally from your systemRemedy Entertainment Ltd.
. You can read more on Remedy Entertainment Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Death Rally at http://www.remedygames.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DeathRally directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Death Rally by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Death Rally's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1797984 bytes) and its name is DeathRally.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Death Rally. They take 6.99 MB (7330832
bytes) on disk.
- DeathRally.exe (1.71 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
Death Rally is a program by the software company Remedy Entertainment Ltd.. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Death Rally is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Death Rally with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Death Rally or simply click the Search feature and type in "Death Rally". If it is installed on your PC the Death Rally program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Death Rally in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Death Rally, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Death Rally:
- The software company is: http://www.remedygames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Death Rally.
8. After removing Death Rally, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Death Rally which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Death Rally with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Death Rally by Remedy Entertainment Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Death Rally by Remedy Entertainment Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Death Rally in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:23:52.347