DealExtreme is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DealExtreme from your computerDX.com
. Open here
for more details on DX.com. Usually the DealExtreme application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DealExtreme is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjcxYzJkMGFjLWM1ZDEtNGU4NC1iZWNkLTM0Y2Y5YmU0YmQ1OCJ9. DealExtreme's main file takes around 1.00 MB (1050624 bytes) and its name is Asusgiftbox.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DealExtreme. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2170361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1.00 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.49 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DealExtreme.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\bjorg\AppData\Local\ASUS GIFTBOX\User Data\Default\assets\linkicon\DealExtreme.png
- C:\Users\bjorg\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DealExtreme.lnk
DealExtreme is a program marketed by the software company DX.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DealExtreme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DealExtreme with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DealExtreme or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DealExtreme". If it exists on your system the DealExtreme program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DealExtreme in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DealExtreme, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DealExtreme.
8. After uninstalling DealExtreme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DealExtreme that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DealExtreme with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DealExtreme by DX.com from your PC, nor are we saying that DealExtreme by DX.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DealExtreme supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:49:59.117