Deal Keeper is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Deal Keeper from your computerDeal Keeper
. More info about Deal Keeper can be found here
. Click on http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
to get more details about Deal Keeper on Deal Keeper's website. Deal Keeper is frequently set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Deal Keeper directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Deal Keeper is C:\Arquivos de programas\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named DealKeeper.FirstRun.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes).
Deal Keeper is composed of the following executables which take 4.68 MB (4905384
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeper.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.84 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
This data is about Deal Keeper version 2014.07.21.213918
alone. For more Deal Keeper versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is an application by Deal Keeper. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Deal Keeper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Deal Keeper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deal Keeper". The Deal Keeper program will be found automatically. When you select Deal Keeper in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Deal Keeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The software company is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deal Keeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Deal Keeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 22:36:50.500