You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Deal Keeper for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your computerDeal Keeper
. Open here
where you can read more on Deal Keeper. You can get more details about Deal Keeper at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Deal Keeper. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is labeled DealKeeper.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Deal Keeper. They take 9.30 MB (9746833
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUn.exe (530.74 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.84 KB)
- utilDealKeeper.exe (404.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DealKeeper.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DealKeeper.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DealKeeper.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- DealKeeper.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Deal Keeper version 2014.07.31.042257
only. You can find below info on other versions of Deal Keeper:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Deal Keeper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Deal Keeper:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Deal Keeper:
- C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Deal Keeper
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\updateDealKeeper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Deal Keeper\7za.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Deal Keeper is an application marketed by Deal Keeper. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Deal Keeper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deal Keeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deal Keeper". If it is installed on your PC the Deal Keeper application will be found very quickly. After you select Deal Keeper in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deal Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The software company is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deal Keeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:17:53.000