Deadlock II - Shrine Wars
Deadlock II - Shrine Wars is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Deadlock II - Shrine Wars from your PCGOG.com
. Take a look here
for more info on GOG.com. Further information about Deadlock II - Shrine Wars can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Deadlock 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Deadlock II - Shrine Wars's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Deadlock 2\unins000.exe. DEADLOCK.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Deadlock II - Shrine Wars. They take an average of 2.87 MB (3011392
bytes) on disk.
- DEADLOCK.EXE (1.66 MB)
- DLPARSE.EXE (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about Deadlock II - Shrine Wars version 220.127.116.11
Deadlock II - Shrine Wars is an application marketed by GOG.com. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Deadlock II - Shrine Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Deadlock II - Shrine Wars from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Deadlock II - Shrine Wars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deadlock II - Shrine Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Deadlock II - Shrine Wars application will be found automatically. After you click Deadlock II - Shrine Wars in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Deadlock II - Shrine Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deadlock II - Shrine Wars:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Deadlock 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deadlock II - Shrine Wars.
8. After uninstalling Deadlock II - Shrine Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deadlock II - Shrine Wars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deadlock II - Shrine Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deadlock II - Shrine Wars by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Deadlock II - Shrine Wars by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deadlock II - Shrine Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:23:02.130