Dead Space wersja 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dead Space wersja 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dead Space wersja 1.0 from your systemEA Games
. More information on EA Games can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Space folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dead Space wersja 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Space\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dead Space wersja 1.0's main file takes about 13.10 MB (13733888 bytes) and is named Dead Space.exe.
Dead Space wersja 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 36.84 MB (38625903
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dead Space.exe (13.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86_en.exe (2.60 MB)
- Dead Space_code.exe (377.26 KB)
- Dead Space_uninst.exe (185.26 KB)
- EAregister.exe (4.17 MB)
- eadm-installer.exe (14.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dead Space wersja 1.0.
Dead Space wersja 1.0 is a program by EA Games. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Dead Space wersja 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dead Space wersja 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dead Space wersja 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dead Space wersja 1.0". If it exists on your system the Dead Space wersja 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dead Space wersja 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dead Space wersja 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dead Space wersja 1.0.
8. After removing Dead Space wersja 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dead Space wersja 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Space wersja 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dead Space wersja 1.0 by EA Games from your computer, we are not saying that Dead Space wersja 1.0 by EA Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dead Space wersja 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:15:40.470