You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dead Space for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dead Space from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Dead Space on Electronic Arts's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dead Space directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dead Space is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the Dead Space's main executable file and it takes around 821.31 KB (841024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dead Space. They take 821.31 KB (841024
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dead Space. You can find here a few links to other Dead Space releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Dead Space's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\MaintenanceLog.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\Dead Space
Dead Space is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Dead Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dead Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dead Space or simply click the Search field and type in "Dead Space". If it exists on your system the Dead Space program will be found automatically. When you select Dead Space in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dead Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dead Space:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dead Space\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dead Space.
8. After removing Dead Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Space that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Space using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dead Space by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Dead Space by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dead Space supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:00:31.553