You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dead Island for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dead Island from your PCTechland
. You can find out more on Techland or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Dead Island can be found at http://www.deadisland.com
. Dead Island is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead Island folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dead Island. Dead Island's primary file takes around 580.50 KB (594432 bytes) and is called DeadIslandGame.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dead Island. They occupy 16.73 MB (17541288
bytes) on disk.
- DeadIslandGame.exe (580.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe (11.65 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dead Island.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dead Island:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Dead Island.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 91310
Dead Island is a program offered by the software company Techland. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Dead Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dead Island from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dead Island or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dead Island". If it exists on your system the Dead Island app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dead Island in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dead Island, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dead Island:
- The software company is: http://www.deadisland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dead Island.
8. After removing Dead Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Island which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dead Island by Techland from your PC, nor are we saying that Dead Island by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dead Island supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:32:22.483