You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dead Island for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dead Island from your computerTechland
. You can find out more on Techland or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Dead Island can be found at http://www.deadisland.com
. Dead Island is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead Island folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dead Island. Dead Island's primary file takes around 580.50 KB (594432 bytes) and is called DeadIslandGame.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dead Island. They occupy 16.73 MB (17541288
bytes) on disk.
- DeadIslandGame.exe (580.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe (11.65 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dead Island.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Dead Island from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Dead Island's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 91310
Dead Island is an application offered by the software company Techland. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Dead Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dead Island from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dead Island or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dead Island". If it exists on your system the Dead Island application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dead Island in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dead Island, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dead Island:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deadisland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dead Island.
8. After uninstalling Dead Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Island that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dead Island using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dead Island by Techland from your PC, we are not saying that Dead Island by Techland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dead Island in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:32:22.483