Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0
Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 from your systemOther s
. Open here
for more info on Other s. Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Age folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead Age\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0. The application's main executable file is named DeadAge.exe and it has a size of 12.40 MB (13007360 bytes).
Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 13.83 MB (14499373
bytes) on disk:
- DeadAge.exe (12.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0.
Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 is a program released by the software company Other s. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0". The Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0.
8. After removing Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 by Other s from your PC, nor are we saying that Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 by Other s is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dead Age, âĺđńč˙ 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:25:26.183