DbVisualizer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall DbVisualizer from your PCDbVis Software AB
. You can read more on DbVis Software AB or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dbvis.com
if you want to read more on DbVisualizer on DbVis Software AB's page. DbVisualizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall DbVisualizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 443.17 KB (453808 bytes) on disk and is named dbvis.exe.
DbVisualizer contains of the executables below. They take 3.00 MB (3143088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbvis-multi.exe (443.17 KB)
- dbvis.exe (443.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (706.17 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- updater.exe (295.17 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.4
of DbVisualizer. Click on the links below for other DbVisualizer versions:
...click to view all...
DbVisualizer is a program marketed by the software company DbVis Software AB. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove DbVisualizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DbVisualizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DbVisualizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DbVisualizer". The DbVisualizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DbVisualizer in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DbVisualizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DbVisualizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbvis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DbVisualizer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DbVisualizer.
8. After uninstalling DbVisualizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DbVisualizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DbVisualizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DbVisualizer by DbVis Software AB from your PC, nor are we saying that DbVisualizer by DbVis Software AB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DbVisualizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:58:13.057