You can find below detailed information on how to remove DbSchema 7.5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DbSchema 7.5.0 from your computerWise Coders
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Wise Coders. Click on http://www.dbschema.com
to get more details about DbSchema 7.5.0 on Wise Coders's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DbSchema 7.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 632.47 KB (647648 bytes) on disk and is called DbSchema.exe.
DbSchema 7.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.33 MB (1391040
bytes) on disk.
- DbSchema.exe (632.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (323.97 KB)
- automaticUpdater.exe (323.97 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
This data is about DbSchema 7.5.0 version 7.5.0
DbSchema 7.5.0 is a program marketed by Wise Coders. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase DbSchema 7.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DbSchema 7.5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DbSchema 7.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DbSchema 7.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the DbSchema 7.5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DbSchema 7.5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DbSchema 7.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DbSchema 7.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbschema.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DbSchema 7.5.0.
8. After uninstalling DbSchema 7.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DbSchema 7.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DbSchema 7.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DbSchema 7.5.0 by Wise Coders from your computer, we are not saying that DbSchema 7.5.0 by Wise Coders is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DbSchema 7.5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 11:29:38.470