You can find below details on how to remove DbSchema 7.4.12 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DbSchema 7.4.12 from your systemWise Coders
. Open here
for more info on Wise Coders. Please open http://www.dbschema.com
if you want to read more on DbSchema 7.4.12 on Wise Coders's page. DbSchema 7.4.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. DbSchema 7.4.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema\uninstall.exe. DbSchema.exe is the DbSchema 7.4.12's main executable file and it occupies close to 631.97 KB (647136 bytes) on disk.
DbSchema 7.4.12 is composed of the following executables which take 1.33 MB (1390528
bytes) on disk:
- DbSchema.exe (631.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (323.97 KB)
- automaticUpdater.exe (323.97 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.12
of DbSchema 7.4.12.
DbSchema 7.4.12 is an application offered by the software company Wise Coders. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase DbSchema 7.4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DbSchema 7.4.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DbSchema 7.4.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DbSchema 7.4.12". If it is installed on your PC the DbSchema 7.4.12 application will be found automatically. When you select DbSchema 7.4.12 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DbSchema 7.4.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DbSchema 7.4.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbschema.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DbSchema\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DbSchema 7.4.12.
8. After removing DbSchema 7.4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DbSchema 7.4.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DbSchema 7.4.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DbSchema 7.4.12 by Wise Coders from your computer, nor are we saying that DbSchema 7.4.12 by Wise Coders is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DbSchema 7.4.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:11:04.990