You can find below details on how to remove DbOctopus 1.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DbOctopus 1.1.1 from your PCCogin
. More info about Cogin can be read here
. You can see more info on DbOctopus 1.1.1 at http://www.cogin.com
. DbOctopus 1.1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DbOctopus folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing DbOctopus 1.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DbOctopus\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DbOctopus.exe is the DbOctopus 1.1.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 663.00 KB (678912 bytes) on disk.
DbOctopus 1.1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.31 MB (1374554
bytes) on disk:
- DbOctopus.exe (663.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of DbOctopus 1.1.1.
DbOctopus 1.1.1 is a program marketed by Cogin. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase DbOctopus 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DbOctopus 1.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DbOctopus 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DbOctopus 1.1.1". If it exists on your system the DbOctopus 1.1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click DbOctopus 1.1.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DbOctopus 1.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DbOctopus 1.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cogin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DbOctopus\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DbOctopus 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling DbOctopus 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DbOctopus 1.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DbOctopus 1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DbOctopus 1.1.1 by Cogin from your computer, we are not saying that DbOctopus 1.1.1 by Cogin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DbOctopus 1.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 12:24:40.820