You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DataCapper for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DataCapper from your PCAnthony Coddington
. Go over here
where you can read more on Anthony Coddington. You can get more details about DataCapper at http://antcodd.co.nr
. Usually the DataCapper program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DataCapper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DataCapper's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DataCapper\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 181.50 KB (185856 bytes) on disk and is called DataCapper.exe.
DataCapper contains of the executables below. They take 241.39 KB (247183
bytes) on disk.
- DataCapper.exe (181.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
DataCapper is a program offered by Anthony Coddington. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase DataCapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DataCapper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DataCapper or simply click the Search feature and type in "DataCapper". If it is installed on your PC the DataCapper program will be found automatically. When you click DataCapper in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DataCapper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DataCapper:
- The software company is: http://antcodd.co.nr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DataCapper\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DataCapper.
8. After removing DataCapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DataCapper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DataCapper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DataCapper by Anthony Coddington from your computer, we are not saying that DataCapper by Anthony Coddington is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DataCapper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 18:49:05.027