This page is about DataBase for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DataBase from your PCAvanquest USA, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Avanquest USA, LLC. Usually the DataBase application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProVenture\DataBase folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for DataBase is RunDll32. DataBase.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1073152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DataBase. They take an average of 1.02 MB (1073152
bytes) on disk.
This page is about DataBase version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove DataBase.Folders left behind when you uninstall DataBase:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DataBase's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ProVenture\DataBase
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ProVenture\Database
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\MySoftware\MyAttorney Business Forms\DATABASE
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ProVenture\DataBase\AddrCOM.rmv
- C:\Program Files\ProVenture\DataBase\AdoEng.dbs
- C:\Program Files\ProVenture\DataBase\Afc100.dll
- C:\Program Files\ProVenture\DataBase\AppReg32.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
DataBase is an application released by the software company Avanquest USA, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove DataBase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DataBase from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DataBase or simply activate the Search field and type in "DataBase". The DataBase application will be found very quickly. When you click DataBase in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DataBase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DataBase.
8. After removing DataBase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DataBase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DataBase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DataBase by Avanquest USA, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that DataBase by Avanquest USA, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DataBase in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 17:34:08.180