This page is about Data Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Data Viewer from your PCDiabloSport, LLC
. You can read more on DiabloSport, LLC or check for application updates here
. Data Viewer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiabloSport\Data Viewer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. DataViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 806.50 KB (825856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Data Viewer. They take about 806.50 KB (825856
bytes) on disk.
- DataViewer.exe (806.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of Data Viewer.
Data Viewer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Data Viewer is a program by DiabloSport, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Data Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Data Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Data Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Data Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the Data Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Data Viewer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Data Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Data Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Data Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Data Viewer by DiabloSport, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Data Viewer by DiabloSport, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:33:32.673