Data Hacker: Initiation
You can find on this page details on how to remove Data Hacker: Initiation for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Data Hacker: Initiation from your PCNew Reality Games
. Further information on New Reality Games can be seen here
. More data about the program Data Hacker: Initiation can be seen at http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk
. Data Hacker: Initiation is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Data Hacker Initiation folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Data Hacker: Initiation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.97 MB (5207896 bytes) on disk and is called vcredist_x64.exe.
Data Hacker: Initiation is composed of the following executables which take 9.32 MB (9777840
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (88.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Data Hacker: Initiation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 311860
Data Hacker: Initiation is a program offered by New Reality Games. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Data Hacker: Initiation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Data Hacker: Initiation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Data Hacker: Initiation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Data Hacker: Initiation". If it is installed on your PC the Data Hacker: Initiation program will be found very quickly. After you click Data Hacker: Initiation in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Data Hacker: Initiation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Data Hacker: Initiation:
- The software company is: http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Hacker: Initiation.
8. After removing Data Hacker: Initiation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Hacker: Initiation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Data Hacker: Initiation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Data Hacker: Initiation by New Reality Games from your PC, we are not saying that Data Hacker: Initiation by New Reality Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Hacker: Initiation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:08:00.133