Data Hacker: Corruption
Data Hacker: Corruption is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption from your computerNew Reality Games
. More information on New Reality Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk/#!dh-corruption/cbt
to get more info about Data Hacker: Corruption on New Reality Games's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Data Hacker Corruption folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Data Hacker: Corruption is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Data Hacker: Corruption's main file takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is called Game.exe.
The executable files below are part of Data Hacker: Corruption. They occupy an average of 88.00 KB (90112
bytes) on disk.
Data Hacker: Corruption is a program released by the software company New Reality Games. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Data Hacker: Corruption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Data Hacker: Corruption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Data Hacker: Corruption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Data Hacker: Corruption". The Data Hacker: Corruption program will be found automatically. After you click Data Hacker: Corruption in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Data Hacker: Corruption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Hacker: Corruption:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk/#!dh-corruption/cbt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Hacker: Corruption.
8. After uninstalling Data Hacker: Corruption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Data Hacker: Corruption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Data Hacker: Corruption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption by New Reality Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Hacker: Corruption by New Reality Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:13:36.217