DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 from your systemHigh Tower Entertainment
. More information on High Tower Entertainment can be found here
. More info about the program DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://darkswords.ru/
. Usually the DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords\unins000.exe. DarkSwords 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 19.18 MB (20108800 bytes) and is called DarkSwords.exe.
DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.89 MB (20853684
bytes) on disk:
- DarkSwords.exe (19.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.43 KB)
This data is about DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company High Tower Entertainment. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DarkSwords 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DarkSwords 18.104.22.168". The DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. When you select DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DarkSwords 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DarkSwords 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://darkswords.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DarkSwords 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing DarkSwords 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 by High Tower Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that DarkSwords 184.108.40.206 by High Tower Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 13:49:49.260