You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dark Matter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dark Matter from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Dark Matter on WildTangent's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dark Matter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dark Matter-WT.exe is the Dark Matter's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.89 MB (8277624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dark Matter. They take 12.44 MB (13045608
bytes) on disk.
- Dark Matter-WT.exe (7.89 MB)
- Dark Matter.exe (4.21 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Dark Matter version 22.214.171.124
Dark Matter is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Dark Matter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dark Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dark Matter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dark Matter". If it is installed on your PC the Dark Matter app will be found automatically. When you select Dark Matter in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dark Matter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dark Matter:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dark Matter.
8. After uninstalling Dark Matter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dark Matter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dark Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dark Matter by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Dark Matter by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dark Matter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:10:35.397