Damage version 2.5
This page is about Damage version 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Damage version 2.5 from your systemDigieffects
. More info about Digieffects can be read here
. Detailed information about Damage version 2.5 can be seen at http://www.digieffects.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Damage version 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Damage version 2.5's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are contained in Damage version 2.5. They occupy 1.12 MB (1174979
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Damage version 2.5 version 2.5
Damage version 2.5 is an application released by the software company Digieffects. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Damage version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Damage version 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Damage version 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Damage version 2.5". The Damage version 2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Damage version 2.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Damage version 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Damage version 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.digieffects.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Damage version 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Damage version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Damage version 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Damage version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Damage version 2.5 by Digieffects from your computer, we are not saying that Damage version 2.5 by Digieffects is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Damage version 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:37:20.307