You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DaisyTrail Toolbar for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DaisyTrail Toolbar from your PCDaisyTrail
. Go over here
for more details on DaisyTrail. More details about DaisyTrail Toolbar can be seen at http://DaisyTrail.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the DaisyTrail Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DaisyTrail directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall DaisyTrail Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DaisyTrail\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk.
DaisyTrail Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to DaisyTrail Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more DaisyTrail Toolbar versions please click below:
DaisyTrail Toolbar is a program by DaisyTrail. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DaisyTrail Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DaisyTrail Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DaisyTrail Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DaisyTrail Toolbar". The DaisyTrail Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you click DaisyTrail Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DaisyTrail Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DaisyTrail Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://DaisyTrail.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DaisyTrail\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DaisyTrail Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling DaisyTrail Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DaisyTrail Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DaisyTrail Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DaisyTrail Toolbar by DaisyTrail from your computer, nor are we saying that DaisyTrail Toolbar by DaisyTrail is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DaisyTrail Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:50:22.090