Dailymotion is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dailymotion from your computerDailymotion
. You can find out more on Dailymotion or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.dailymotion.com
if you want to read more on Dailymotion on Dailymotion's website. The application is usually located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dailymotion-ebfb3cd7b7e3d784aece4e13d078e811" directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dailymotion-ebfb3cd7b7e3d784aece4e13d078e811\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Dailymotion. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Dailymotion installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This info is about Dailymotion version 1.1.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Dailymotion releases:
Dailymotion is an application offered by Dailymotion. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Dailymotion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dailymotion from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dailymotion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dailymotion". The Dailymotion program will be found very quickly. After you click Dailymotion in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dailymotion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dailymotion:
- The software company is: http://www.dailymotion.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dailymotion-ebfb3cd7b7e3d784aece4e13d078e811\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dailymotion.
8. After uninstalling Dailymotion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dailymotion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dailymotion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dailymotion by Dailymotion from your computer, nor are we saying that Dailymotion by Dailymotion is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dailymotion supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:50:53.137