DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar
DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar from your systemMindspark Interactive Network
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mindspark Interactive Network. Further information about DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar can be seen at http://support.mindspark.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DailyBibleGuide\bar\1.bin directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is rundll32. 2vbarsvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 41.51 KB (42504 bytes) on disk.
DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2143264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2vbarsvc.exe (41.51 KB)
- 2vbrmon.exe (29.39 KB)
- 2vhighin.exe (21.53 KB)
- 2vimpipe.exe (31.69 KB)
- 2vmedint.exe (21.53 KB)
- 2vskplay.exe (29.51 KB)
- 2vSrchMn.exe (43.73 KB)
- AppIntegrator64.exe (536.07 KB)
- CrExtP2v.exe (1.31 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\DailyBibleGuide\bar\1.bin\2vSrchMn.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar is an application marketed by Mindspark Interactive Network. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.mindspark.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar by Mindspark Interactive Network from your computer, nor are we saying that DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar by Mindspark Interactive Network is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DailyBibleGuide Firefox Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 03:50:10.827