DYMO Label v.8
DYMO Label v.8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 from your computerSanford, L.P.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sanford, L.P.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DYMO\DYMO Label Software folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DYMO\DYMO Label Software\Uninstall DYMO Label.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DYMO Label v.8's primary file takes around 210.24 KB (215288 bytes) and its name is DLS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DYMO Label v.8. They occupy 3.57 MB (3746311
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLS.exe (210.24 KB)
- DLSService.exe (54.50 KB)
- DymoQuickPrint.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall DYMO Label.exe (217.55 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- LWSupport.exe (561.50 KB)
This info is about DYMO Label v.8 version 126.96.36.1998
alone. Click on the links below for other DYMO Label v.8 versions:
...click to view all...
DYMO Label v.8 is a program by Sanford, L.P.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase DYMO Label v.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DYMO Label v.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DYMO Label v.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DYMO Label v.8". If it exists on your system the DYMO Label v.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DYMO Label v.8 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DYMO Label v.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DYMO Label v.8.
8. After removing DYMO Label v.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DYMO Label v.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DYMO Label v.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. from your computer, we are not saying that DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:23:54.853