DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster. SelfService.exe is the DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.61 MB (4830320 bytes) on disk.
DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.18 MB (5426624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.61 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster.
DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster or simply click the Search field and type in "DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster". If it exists on your system the DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster program will be found automatically. When you click DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster.
8. After uninstalling DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop Venster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-05 06:58:37.293