DWR64 Citrix Desktop
This page is about DWR64 Citrix Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DWR64 Citrix Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the DWR64 Citrix Desktop program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DWR64 Citrix Desktop is C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "dwr-fe1f868c@@DWR64.DWR64 Citrix Desktop". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DWR64 Citrix Desktop. They take 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DWR64 Citrix Desktop.
DWR64 Citrix Desktop is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DWR64 Citrix Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "DWR64 Citrix Desktop". The DWR64 Citrix Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DWR64 Citrix Desktop in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DWR64 Citrix Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DWR64 Citrix Desktop.
8. After uninstalling DWR64 Citrix Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DWR64 Citrix Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DWR64 Citrix Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that DWR64 Citrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DWR64 Citrix Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 12:24:03.500