DW WLAN Card
DW WLAN Card is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. Additional info about Dell Inc. can be read here
. DW WLAN Card is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled bcmwlu00.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DW WLAN Card. They take about 935.73 KB (958192
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (631.73 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (304.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of DW WLAN Card. For more DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program released by the software company Dell Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DW WLAN Card from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DW WLAN Card in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:06:39.097