DW WLAN Card
This info is about DW WLAN Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card from your computerDell Inc.
. More information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for DW WLAN Card is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are part of DW WLAN Card. They take an average of 962.30 KB (985400
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (650.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (312.00 KB)
This web page is about DW WLAN Card version 188.8.131.52
only. For other DW WLAN Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DW WLAN Card is a program by Dell Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove DW WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DW WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW WLAN Card". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DW WLAN Card in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DW WLAN Card.
8. After uninstalling DW WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DW WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW WLAN Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:20:32.330