This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DVR-Capture 1.02 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVR-Capture 1.02 from your computerHaenien-Software
. More information on Haenien-Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.haenlein-software.com
to get more information about DVR-Capture 1.02 on Haenien-Software's website. Usually the DVR-Capture 1.02 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Capture directory, depending on the user's option during install. DVR-Capture 1.02's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Capture\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.87 MB (1956616 bytes) on disk and is labeled DVR-Capture.exe.
DVR-Capture 1.02 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.26 MB (2365749
bytes) on disk:
- DVR-Capture.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (399.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of DVR-Capture 1.02.
DVR-Capture 1.02 is a program marketed by Haenien-Software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase DVR-Capture 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DVR-Capture 1.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVR-Capture 1.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVR-Capture 1.02". The DVR-Capture 1.02 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVR-Capture 1.02 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVR-Capture 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVR-Capture 1.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.haenlein-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Capture\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVR-Capture 1.02.
8. After removing DVR-Capture 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVR-Capture 1.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVR-Capture 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVR-Capture 1.02 by Haenien-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DVR-Capture 1.02 by Haenien-Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVR-Capture 1.02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 11:12:00.640