DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (11/12/2014)
This web page is about DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (11/12/2014) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (11/12/2014) from your PCFengtao Software Inc.
. More data about Fengtao Software Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (11/12/2014) can be found at http://www.dvdfab.cn/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (11/12/2014) is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DVDFab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.03 MB (11569696 bytes) on disk.
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (11/12/2014) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.59 MB (27881408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (11.03 MB)
- FabCheck.exe (396.53 KB)
- FabCopy.exe (186.03 KB)
- FabCore.exe (2.06 MB)
- FabProcess.exe (6.47 MB)
- FabRegOp.exe (90.03 KB)
- FabReport.exe (1.48 MB)
- FabUpdate.exe (1.80 MB)
- FileMover.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- FabAddonBluRay.exe (190.99 KB)
- FabAddonDVD.exe (188.80 KB)
This page is about DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (11/12/2014) version 126.96.36.1991122014
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (11/12/2014) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (11/12/2014) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVDFab 9
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\author\templates\01movie\TELE2.TTF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\author\templates\03wedding\MTCORSVA.TTF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\author\templates\04baby\SHOWG.TTF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\avcodec-55.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9\Shell\Open with DVDFab 9\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9\Shell\Open\Command\
DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (11/12/2014) is a program offered by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (11/12/2014) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (11/12/2014) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (11/12/2014) or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (11/12/2014)". If it exists on your system the DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (11/12/2014) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (11/12/2014) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (11/12/2014), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (11/12/2014):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdfab.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (11/12/2014).
8. After removing DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (11/12/2014), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (11/12/2014) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (11/12/2014) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (11/12/2014) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (11/12/2014) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (11/12/2014) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:08:40.980