DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (26/06/2013)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (26/06/2013) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (26/06/2013) from your PCFengtao Software Inc.
. You can read more on Fengtao Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (26/06/2013) at http://www.dvdfab.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DVDFab 9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (26/06/2013) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DVDFab.exe is the DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (26/06/2013)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 11.61 MB (12174368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (26/06/2013). They occupy an average of 18.77 MB (19683597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (11.61 MB)
- FabCheck.exe (311.03 KB)
- FabCore.exe (522.03 KB)
- FabRegOp.exe (144.53 KB)
- FabReport.exe (1.55 MB)
- FileMover.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- DVDFab2Dto3D.exe (178.49 KB)
- DVDFabAddonBluRay.exe (190.99 KB)
- DVDFabAddonDVD.exe (188.80 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (176.53 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2DVD.exe (176.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (176.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile3D.exe (175.99 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (178.99 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (178.99 KB)
- DVDFabFile2BluRay.exe (175.99 KB)
- DVDFabFile2DVD.exe (177.49 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (176.49 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (177.49 KB)
The current page applies to DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (26/06/2013) version 126.96.36.1996062013
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (26/06/2013) is a program marketed by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (26/06/2013) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (26/06/2013) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (26/06/2013) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (26/06/2013)". If it exists on your system the DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (26/06/2013) application will be found automatically. After you click DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (26/06/2013) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (26/06/2013), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (26/06/2013):
- The software company is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (26/06/2013).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (26/06/2013), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (26/06/2013) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (26/06/2013) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (26/06/2013) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (26/06/2013) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (26/06/2013) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:32:37.980