How to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (01/10/2010) from your PC
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (01/10/2010) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by Fengtao Software Inc.. You can find out more on Fengtao Software Inc. or check for application updates here. Please follow http://www.dvdfab.com/ if you want to read more on DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (01/10/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (01/10/2010). The program's main executable file has a size of 4.81 MB (5048312 bytes) on disk and is labeled DVDFab.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (01/10/2010). They occupy about 13.34 MB (13984720 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (01/10/2010) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (01/10/2010) is a program marketed by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (01/10/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (01/10/2010) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (01/10/2010)". If it exists on your system the DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (01/10/2010) app will be found automatically. After you click DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (01/10/2010) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (01/10/2010), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (01/10/2010):
The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (01/10/2010).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (01/10/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (01/10/2010) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (01/10/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (01/10/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (01/10/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (01/10/2010) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.