DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (15/04/2010)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (15/04/2010) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (15/04/2010) from your computerFengtao Software Inc.
. Further information on Fengtao Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.dvdfab.com/
to get more facts about DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (15/04/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (15/04/2010) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled DVDFab.exe and occupies 4.90 MB (5142552 bytes).
The executables below are part of DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (15/04/2010). They occupy an average of 13.42 MB (14071082
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (4.90 MB)
- FabCore.exe (479.02 KB)
- FabReport.exe (479.02 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.60 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (193.98 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.48 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (191.98 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (192.48 KB)
The current web page applies to DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (15/04/2010) version 7.0.4.015042010
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (15/04/2010) is a program released by Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (15/04/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (15/04/2010) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (15/04/2010) or simply click the Search field and type in "DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (15/04/2010)". If it is installed on your PC the DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (15/04/2010) app will be found automatically. After you select DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (15/04/2010) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (15/04/2010), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (15/04/2010):
- The software company is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (15/04/2010).
8. After removing DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (15/04/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (15/04/2010) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (15/04/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (15/04/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (15/04/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (15/04/2010) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:29:15.553