This info is about DVDAux 1.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVDAux 1.0.0 from your computerDVDAux Inc.
. More information on DVDAux Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.DVDAux.com
if you want to read more on DVDAux 1.0.0 on DVDAux Inc.'s website. DVDAux 1.0.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DVDAux directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing DVDAux 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\DVDAux\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DVDAux 1.0.0's main file takes around 707.00 KB (723968 bytes) and its name is DVDAux.exe.
DVDAux 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 14.71 MB (15424367
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDAux.exe (707.00 KB)
- dvdread.exe (53.79 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (129.51 KB)
- mencoder.exe (5.54 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (226.71 KB)
- mp4creator.exe (400.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB932716-v2-x86-ENU.exe (756.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of DVDAux 1.0.0.
DVDAux 1.0.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DVDAux 1.0.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DVDAux 1.0.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDAux
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVDAux
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDAux\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDAux\avdevice-53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDAux\avfilter-2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDAux\avformat-53.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVDAux_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DVDAux 1.0.0 is a program offered by DVDAux Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DVDAux 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DVDAux 1.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVDAux 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVDAux 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the DVDAux 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click DVDAux 1.0.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DVDAux 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVDAux 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.DVDAux.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDAux\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVDAux 1.0.0.
8. After removing DVDAux 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVDAux 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVDAux 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVDAux 1.0.0 by DVDAux Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDAux 1.0.0 by DVDAux Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVDAux 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:57:42.157