DVD-lab PRO 2.51
This web page is about DVD-lab PRO 2.51 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51 from your PCMediachance
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mediachance. More data about the app DVD-lab PRO 2.51 can be seen at http://www.mediachance.com
. Usually the DVD-lab PRO 2.51 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DVD-lab PRO 2.51's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named DVDlabPRO.exe and it has a size of 5.07 MB (5312512 bytes).
DVD-lab PRO 2.51 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.14 MB (6438234
bytes) on disk.
- DVDlabPRO.exe (5.07 MB)
- Record.exe (420.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about DVD-lab PRO 2.51 version 2.51
If planning to uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\Basic.eff
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\default.vm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\dfile.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\DVDlabPRO.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-lab PRO 2.51_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-lab PRO 2.51_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-lab PRO 2.51_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-lab PRO 2.51_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD-lab PRO 2.51_is1\UninstallString
DVD-lab PRO 2.51 is a program by the software company Mediachance. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD-lab PRO 2.51 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD-lab PRO 2.51". The DVD-lab PRO 2.51 program will be found automatically. When you select DVD-lab PRO 2.51 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DVD-lab PRO 2.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD-lab PRO 2.51:
- The software company is: http://www.mediachance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDlabPro2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD-lab PRO 2.51.
8. After removing DVD-lab PRO 2.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVD-lab PRO 2.51 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-lab PRO 2.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVD-lab PRO 2.51 by Mediachance from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD-lab PRO 2.51 by Mediachance is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVD-lab PRO 2.51 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:57:04.367