DVD X Player 4.1 Professional
This page is about DVD X Player 4.1 Professional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your computerZz TeaM 2009
. More information on Zz TeaM 2009 can be found here
. DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD X Studios\DVD X Player 4.1 Professional\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVD X Player 4.1 Professional. DVDXPlayer.exe is the DVD X Player 4.1 Professional's primary executable file and it occupies about 786.50 KB (805376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional. They occupy an average of 1.59 MB (1665417
bytes) on disk.
- CallFileAssoc.exe (84.00 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (56.00 KB)
- DVDXPlayer.exe (786.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional.
DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is a program released by Zz TeaM 2009. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD X Player 4.1 Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD X Player 4.1 Professional". If it exists on your system the DVD X Player 4.1 Professional program will be found automatically. After you select DVD X Player 4.1 Professional in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional.
8. After uninstalling DVD X Player 4.1 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD X Player 4.1 Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD X Player 4.1 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by Zz TeaM 2009 from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD X Player 4.1 Professional by Zz TeaM 2009 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD X Player 4.1 Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-03 20:18:40.180