DVD Shrink 3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your systemDVD Shrink
. Additional info about DVD Shrink can be found here
. Click on http://www.dvdshrink.org
to get more information about DVD Shrink 3.2 on DVD Shrink's website. DVD Shrink 3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 3.2 is C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 584.07 KB (598086 bytes) on disk and is named DVD Shrink 3.2.exe.
The following executables are contained in DVD Shrink 3.2. They occupy 659.51 KB (675343
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Shrink 3.2.exe (584.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about DVD Shrink 3.2 version 3.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\DVD Shrink 3.2.exe
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVD Shrink
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Shrink_is1
DVD Shrink 3.2 is a program offered by the software company DVD Shrink. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DVD Shrink 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DVD Shrink 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Shrink 3.2". The DVD Shrink 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DVD Shrink 3.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Shrink 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Shrink 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdshrink.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD Shrink 3.2.
8. After uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Shrink 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink from your computer, we are not saying that DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:22.907