DVD Shrink 3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your computerDVD Shrink
. Additional info about DVD Shrink can be found here
. Click on http://www.dvdshrink.org
to get more information about DVD Shrink 3.2 on DVD Shrink's website. DVD Shrink 3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 3.2 is C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 584.07 KB (598086 bytes) on disk and is named DVD Shrink 3.2.exe.
The following executables are contained in DVD Shrink 3.2. They occupy 659.51 KB (675343
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Shrink 3.2.exe (584.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about DVD Shrink 3.2 version 3.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVD Shrink
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Shrink_is1
DVD Shrink 3.2 is a program by DVD Shrink. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVD Shrink 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Shrink 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Shrink 3.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click DVD Shrink 3.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DVD Shrink 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Shrink 3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdshrink.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Shrink 3.2.
8. After uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Shrink 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:22.907