DVD Shrink 3.2
DVD Shrink 3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your PCDVD Shrink Instal
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DVD Shrink Instal. Usually the DVD Shrink 3.2 application is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\DVD Shrink directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 3.2 is C:\Archivos de programa\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DVD Shrink 3.2.exe and its approximative size is 632.50 KB (647680 bytes).
DVD Shrink 3.2 is composed of the following executables which take 709.14 KB (726159
bytes) on disk:
- DVD Shrink 3.2.exe (632.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.64 KB)
The current page applies to DVD Shrink 3.2 version 3.2
If you are manually uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\DVD Shrink 3.2.exe
- C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVD Shrink
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVD Shrink_is1
DVD Shrink 3.2 is an application by the software company DVD Shrink Instal. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DVD Shrink 3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVD Shrink 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Shrink 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Shrink 3.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click DVD Shrink 3.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Shrink 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2.
8. After removing DVD Shrink 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD Shrink 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD Shrink 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink Instal from your computer, we are not saying that DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink Instal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:09:26.710