DVD Shrink 3.2
DVD Shrink 3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.2 from your computerDVD Shrink Instal
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DVD Shrink Instal. Usually the DVD Shrink 3.2 application is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\DVD Shrink directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DVD Shrink 3.2 is C:\Archivos de programa\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DVD Shrink 3.2.exe and its approximative size is 632.50 KB (647680 bytes).
DVD Shrink 3.2 is composed of the following executables which take 709.14 KB (726159
bytes) on disk:
- DVD Shrink 3.2.exe (632.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.64 KB)
The current page applies to DVD Shrink 3.2 version 3.2
If you are manually uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by DVD Shrink 3.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Utilidades de Video y sonido\DVD Shrink.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DVD Shrink
DVD Shrink 3.2 is an application offered by DVD Shrink Instal. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase DVD Shrink 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DVD Shrink 3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD Shrink 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Shrink 3.2". If it exists on your system the DVD Shrink 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DVD Shrink 3.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Shrink 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Shrink 3.2.
8. After uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Shrink 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Shrink 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink Instal from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Shrink 3.2 by DVD Shrink Instal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Shrink 3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:09:26.710