DVD Shrink 3.1
This web page is about DVD Shrink 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.1 from your computerDVD Shrink
. Take a look here
for more details on DVD Shrink. Please open http://www.dvdshrink.org
if you want to read more on DVD Shrink 3.1 on DVD Shrink's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink folder (same installation drive as Windows). DVD Shrink 3.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe". DVD Shrink 3.1.exe is the DVD Shrink 3.1's main executable file and it occupies about 452.57 KB (463430 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DVD Shrink 3.1. They occupy about 526.71 KB (539352
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Shrink 3.1.exe (452.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current web page applies to DVD Shrink 3.1 version 3.1
DVD Shrink 3.1 is a program by the software company DVD Shrink. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase DVD Shrink 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD Shrink 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD Shrink 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Shrink 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Shrink 3.1 app will be found automatically. When you select DVD Shrink 3.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Shrink 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Shrink 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdshrink.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Shrink 3.1.
8. After removing DVD Shrink 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Shrink 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD Shrink 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Shrink 3.1 by DVD Shrink from your computer, we are not saying that DVD Shrink 3.1 by DVD Shrink is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVD Shrink 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 08:32:05.677