DVD Player 18.104.22.168
This web page is about DVD Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD Player 126.96.36.199 from your computerasoftwareplus.com
. You can read more on asoftwareplus.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.asoftwareplus.com
to get more information about DVD Player 188.8.131.52 on asoftwareplus.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DVD Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). DVD Player 184.108.40.206's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DVD Player\unins000.exe". DVD Player 220.127.116.11's main file takes about 202.00 KB (206848 bytes) and its name is DVD Player.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DVD Player 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 13.45 MB (14100269
bytes) on disk.
- DVD Player.exe (202.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about DVD Player 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
DVD Player 188.8.131.52 is a program by asoftwareplus.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall DVD Player 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DVD Player 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DVD Player 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DVD Player 22.214.171.124". The DVD Player 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DVD Player 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Player 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Player 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asoftwareplus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DVD Player\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Player 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling DVD Player 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVD Player 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Player 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVD Player 184.108.40.206 by asoftwareplus.com from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Player 220.127.116.11 by asoftwareplus.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVD Player 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:14:14.667