This web page is about DVD PixPlay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DVD PixPlay from your systemXequte Software
. More information about Xequte Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.xequte.com
if you want to read more on DVD PixPlay on Xequte Software's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. DVD PixPlay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.00 MB (4194312 bytes) on disk and is labeled PixPlay.exe.
The executables below are part of DVD PixPlay. They take about 8.90 MB (9333061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRun.exe (65.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (378.69 KB)
- PixPlay.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (662.84 KB)
- PXPViewer.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.35
of DVD PixPlay. For more DVD PixPlay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DVD PixPlay is a program by the software company Xequte Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DVD PixPlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD PixPlay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD PixPlay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD PixPlay". The DVD PixPlay app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DVD PixPlay in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DVD PixPlay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD PixPlay:
- The publisher is: http://www.xequte.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD PixPlay.
8. After removing DVD PixPlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVD PixPlay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD PixPlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD PixPlay by Xequte Software from your PC, we are not saying that DVD PixPlay by Xequte Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD PixPlay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 15:22:51.867