DVD Maker version 2.0.7
DVD Maker version 2.0.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. DVD Maker version 2.0.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\iOrgSoft\DVD Maker directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. DVD Maker version 2.0.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iOrgSoft\DVD Maker\unins000.exe". iOrgSoft DVD Maker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1144936 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall DVD Maker version 2.0.7 from your computer
DVD Maker version 2.0.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 45.60 MB (47815553
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DRM.Update.exe (226.94 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (1.39 MB)
- ffdec.exe (20.33 MB)
- ffenc.exe (20.05 MB)
- iOrgSoft DVD Maker.exe (1.09 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (342.59 KB)
- spumux.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (881.66 KB)
This web page is about DVD Maker version 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DVD Maker version 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DVD Maker version 2.0.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD Maker version 2.0.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Maker version 2.0.7". If it exists on your system the DVD Maker version 2.0.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DVD Maker version 2.0.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVD Maker version 2.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Maker version 2.0.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.iorgsoft.com/dvd-maker/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iOrgSoft\DVD Maker\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVD Maker version 2.0.7.
8. After removing DVD Maker version 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Maker version 2.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Maker version 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130